1. Oneness Wellness Farm (Jamaica)Looking to recharge your batteries while enjoying mesmerizing views of the Caribbean Sea and unforgettable sunsets on the coast of Jamaica? Oneness Wellness Farm may be just what the doctor ordered. Get rebalanced and reenergized at yoga retreats, wellness retreats, and meditation retreats designed to help you get to know yourself on a deeper level. While you’re at it, enjoy any number of wild fruits and vegetables that grow on the property as part of a larger farm-to-table dining experience. Repeat the facility’s mantra after us: Nothing is set—we can reset.
2. mindspo (Bali)This one’s for the ladies! Nestled in breathtakingly gorgeous bali is the Mindspo Mansion, which is home to the women’s-only mindspo self-love retreat hosted by Rachelle Fox. You and a group of ladies will call a three-story six-bedroom mansion in the jungle home for a week—quite the difference from the hustle and bustle you’re used to in your everyday life. The gorgeous home also features an indoor yoga area, an infinity pool, a jungle view dining area, a rooftop courtyard, and a home cinema. And all of this with complete privacy. If this sounds like your cup of tea, hurry up and act fast! The website says there may only be a few more events through 2020.
3. Amanbagh (India)Get ready to immerse yourself in an otherworldly experience in the foothills of northwest India’s Aravalli Range—right near the Sariska Tiger Reserve! The Amanbagh resort is a magnificent retreat that creates amazing opportunities to see tigers in their natural habitat, take part in lakeside yoga classes, and munch on fresh produce taken from the property’s organic garden. While you’re at it, experience ancient wellness practices, enjoy deep relaxation with a holistic massage, and even check out abandoned ghost towns. You won’t run out of fun things to do here.
4. The Waldhotel Health & Medical Excellence at Bürgenstock Hotel & Resort (Switzerland)Welcome to the Bürgenstock Hotel & Resort, located smack dab in the middle of Switzerland that has been delighting and dazzling guests for nearly 150 years. Take in spectacular views of Lake Lucerne and Mount Rigi while surrounding yourself with some of the most awe-inspiring scenery on the planet. Suffice it to say that a visit here isn’t one you’ll forget any time soon. If you’re feeling coy and in some serious need of self-love, bring along your favorite toy and fall in love with yourself all over again.
5. Kirpal Meditation & Ecological Center (Hawaii)Located on the Big Island of Hawaii, Kirpal Meditation & Ecological Center (KMEC) is a gorgeous oasis surrounded by walls of lava rock. “The purpose of this Center, with its natural beauty near the ocean, is for the weary Soul to rest from its entanglements, be able to distinguish itself from the mind and enjoy inner peace,” the center’s founder, Leonard Sussman, says. Once you arrive on this brilliant property, you’ll never want to leave.
6. Sedona’s Women’s Retreat (Arizona)Another one for the girls! Sedona, Arizona is a magnificent place packed with an endless amount of natural beauty. If you’ve never been to the southwest before, you’re in for a treat. Few landscapes across the world share its intoxicating charm or boast scenery that makes you feel like you’re in a fairy tale. The Sedona’s Women’s Retreat gives you an opportunity to do it all. Take in the sights, do yoga in the desert, enjoy a chakra balancing facial, eat delicious healthy foods, and more! Whether you’re looking to get away for a few days by yourself or you want to schedule a trip with the ladies, you’d be hard-pressed to find a more soothing spot than this.
7. Aro Ha Wellness Retreat (New Zealand)Who doesn’t have New Zealand on their bucket list? If you’re looking to explore some of the most jaw-dropping scenery on the planet, you may want to take the trek to Aro Ha, a life-changing retreat nestled in the Southern Alps. Take a yoga class that has perhaps the best backdrop in the world, stimulate your mind, and get to know yourself better at this magical retreat, which is just a little more than 30 minutes from Queenstown and serves up tasty vegetarian cuisine that will make your mouth water with ecstasy. But whether you wind up in a retreat or in the comfort of your own home with a Dame Product, here’s to incredible and deliriously gratifying moments that’ll help you be your best self!
Want to get our flight deals as soon as they’re published? Follow Dollar Flight Club on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and join to get email alerts from our deals feed.
BY: KYLE MALTZ, COO & PARTNER
Kyle's an adventure loving Seattleite who's busy skiing or traveling the world when he's not helping DFC move mountains. His favorite trips have been to Thailand, Turks and Caicos, and Costa Rica. Kyle stays busy connecting us with some of the best brands in the world and working on new ways for DFC to be the best in the business for helping travelers explore more and pay less.
Kyle oversees all things partnerships and business development for Dollar Flight Club.