A fair refund policy.
Our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with Dollar Flight Club or you think we might have made a billing mistake, just contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to take care of you. Our #1 priority is saving you money on flights and making sure you’re happy with the service.
In order to be transparent we:
- Send customers renewal reminder emails 7 days before any upcoming payments.
- Update customers on any pricing changes via email (if any).
- Provide plan & renewal information in every customers Member Dashboard for easy access.
Examples of full refunds we offer.
- If you were just charged for your next year of Dollar Flight Club, but emailed us to cancel before the payment hit your account, we are happy to refund 100% of the charge.
- If you were double charged on accident, we're happy to refund 100% of the charge.
- If you were charged a renewal in the past 24 hours and reach out that same day, we'll refund 100% of the charge.
Examples of partial refunds we offer.
- If you forgot to cancel Dollar Flight Club and reached out more than 24 hours after the charge went through, we'll happily do a prorated refund of the Annual Fee.
- If we had any product errors that caused you to have a bad experience or you emailed customer support and it took multiple business days to get back to you, we’re happy to issue a prorated refund of the Annual Fee.
If you signed up using a coupon code, your plan will renew at full price for the next year if you decide to keep your subscription.
Get in touch.
Our support team is standing by to help. Shoot us an email at email@example.com and tell us what’s going on, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re taken care of.