A fair refund policy.
Our refund policy is simple: If you’re ever unhappy with Dollar Flight Club or you think we might have made a billing mistake, just contact our support team at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to take care of you. Our #1 priority is saving you money on flights and making sure you’re happy with the service.
In order to be transparent we:
- Send customers renewal reminder emails 7 days before any upcoming payments.
- Update customers on any pricing changes via email (if any).
- Provide plan & renewal information in every customers Member Dashboard for easy access.
Examples of full refunds we offer.
- If you were just charged for your next year of Dollar Flight Club, but emailed us to cancel before the payment hit your account, we are happy to refund 100% of the charge.
- If you were double charged on accident, we're happy to refund 100% of the charge.
- If you were charged a renewal in the past 24 hours and reach out that same day, we'll refund 100% of the charge.
Examples of partial refunds we offer.
- If you forgot to cancel Dollar Flight Club and reached out more than 24 hours after the charge went through, we'll happily do a prorated refund of the Annual Fee.
- If we had any product errors that caused you to have a bad experience or you emailed customer support and it took multiple business days to get back to you, we’re happy to issue a prorated refund of the Annual Fee.
Get in touch.
Our support team is standing by to help. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what’s going on, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re taken care of.